With the increasing need for sustainable energy, clean drinking water, accommodation and reliable health facilities; Groupe Nkah Engineering is committed to providing reliable and affordable solutions in the various domains as follows:
1. Renewable Energy: we design adapted and affordable solar energy solutions for various end users including households, telecom, businesses, communities, industries, etc Who are faced with energy crises involving frequent energy cuts or total lack of energy source in isolated locations .
2. Hydraulics: We are experts in the field of drinking water supply and irrigation: supply and installation of pumps, construction of water storage tanks, construction and rehabilitation of drinking water supply systems including treatment plants; to meet the water needs of communities, industries and agriculture.
3. Civil Engineering: We accompany EPC (Engineering procurement and construction) companies in their giant infrastructural projects in energy production and transmission, hydraulic installations and other mega constructions; putting at their disposal our dedicated and experienced team of Engineers, project managers, controllers and logistics facilities to meet deadlines.
4. Health Equipment: We supply and install next-generation health equipment and equipment (vaccine refrigerators, cold storage rooms, refrigerated ambulances, high-tech blood banks, etc.) for hospitals, pharmacies and medical laboratories, some of which operate on the solar energy to provide reliable health services in the most remote areas to save lives.
5. Transport & Logistics: Group Nkah engineering,exclusive distributor of Tata motors group products in Central Africa.Tata motors is a leading global automotive manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes a wide range of cars,sport utility vehicles etc.Group Nkah engineering in addition is a local representative of Tata motors group responsible in the distribution of Tata motors trucks,buses and defense vehicles. Tata Motors is on the international scene one of the largest equipment manufacturers in the world market, offering a wide range of integrated, intelligent and electric mobility solutions.
Specially designed for home appliances, the all-in-one design is very easy to use, and the installation is only needed to connect solar panels. We provide standard models of 500W, 1000W, 1500W and 3500W and a design to choose from. In addition to this, the generator also has the connection port to add more batteries and solar panels. In addition, we also offer sustainable development solutions for large homes and commercial and industrial solar energy systems.
The national electricity companies of Cameroon and the countries of the sub-region have difficulties to meet the demand. This imbalance between demand and production results in power cuts, commonly known as "load shedding". To cope with these cuts, our backup systems are positioned as an alternative or an addition to generators: for those who live in an apartment or whose access to their office / store / practice does not allow the use of a group; for those whose equipment is critical and can not withstand the defects of the sector (eg medical or computer equipment); for those who do not want to manage the stress of maintaining a group or its fuel supply whose prices remain volatile. These systems consist of a converter-charger and a set of stationary batteries: they are silent, maintenance-free, and above all without fuel. Their principle of operation is simple: when the sector is present, it allows to recharge the batteries. At the moment of a power failure, the system switches automatically and instantly to the batteries. When returning from the mains, the system then recharges the batteries for the next break.
The pump is powered directly by a solar panel: during the day, it operates according to sunning, at night it is stopped. This simple and economical system (without battery) is used for irrigation, livestock watering, filling a tank ... For applications requiring pumping day and night, consider using a self-contained solar kit (with battery). This immersed solar pump kit works without a battery and can draw water up to 240 meters in total autonomy. Solar panels power the pump live when the sun is shining. The controller optimizes the daily efficiency of the submerged pump while ensuring its protection. Level probes are used to check the presence of water in the well and to prevent the pump from running empty. The water can then be stored in vats to water a vegetable garden, feed a network.
The unavailability of the power grid or the high costs of using diesel engines to provide irrigation means that good land is not fully utilized. A solar water pumping system combined with your favorite irrigation system and smart planning can provide water wherever you need it. If you already have an irrigation system in place, then the LORENTZ range of solar pumping systems can work with what you have. Drip, sprinkler, swivel or flood irrigation methods can be supported and well integrated with LORENTZ pumps. Our pumps can produce very high flow rates and high pressures, even offering features such as constant pressure and flow. Changing to solar energy means you can reduce operating costs. Our solar pump / fountain kits will filter the water from your pools every day without maintenance or feeding. This solar kit is designed for continuous operation (24 hours). Nevertheless, you can use the programmer to choose the desired operating ranges of your pump. This kit can also be used as automatic watering for your garden or vegetable garden thanks to a reserve of rainwater. This solar kit for pond is composed of: A 15W fountain pump with a flow rate of 1000 liters per hour A monocrystalline solar panel of 90Wc 12A 12V Charge Controller A daily and weekly programmer of 20A 12V A waterproof battery AGM 60Ah 12V 50m of solar cable 1.5 mm.
Profitez de tous les avantages et du confort d'un climatiseur tout en réalisant d'importantes économies d'énergie et protégez-le grâce au climatiseur solaire. C'est une unité de climatisation qui fonctionne avec le rayonnement solaire soit par récupération de calories avec des capteurs thermiques, soit par production d'électricité à l'aide de panneaux photovoltaïques. Ce type d’installation offre de nombreux avantages, notamment l’utilisation d’une énergie propre et inépuisable, la synchronisation parfaite entre la demande de froid et l’énergie solaire, l’absence de réfrigérant polluant, etc. En fin de compte, la climatisation solaire est un moyen efficace, économique et surtout l'environnement.
It’s really great how helpful your solar products have been to ,me and my family.
You made it so simple. My solar street light is so much economical and afordable.
I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that you guys do A really
You guys are the best! keep up the great work!